Flute Fixation – Full Flute Assessment
Saturday, June 16, 2018
By appointment (11:30am – 4pm)
How does your flute stand up to scrutiny and can it be improved?
If your flute is professional level, here is what you can have access to:
- Intensive information-only session (half-hour) by appointment only
- Dedicated one-on-one time with you, your flute and our repair technician
- Expert scrutiny of your flute’s mechanical state
- Detailed report on the findings
Here you can find out specifically the types of servicing techniques that would be used to improve the tone and response of your own flute.
What is the flute assessment about?
This will be a one-on-one session (half hour) where you can learn the ins and outs of your own flute.
- What do we look for?
- Is the mechanism stable?
- What causes ‘wear and tear’ over time?
- How can older (worn) mechanisms be restored?
- What can we tell about how you have been maintaining your instrument?
- We’ll provide you with a full report about your instrument, like this one
How to organise the assessment
- Call us to arrange a time to see you (07 3118 0166)
- Download the tuning chart here (download tuning chart).
- Fill out the chart, like this example
- Turn up on the day.
Book your session at this link: https://fluteessentials.com/event-flute-fixation-bookings/